Welcome to the new How To Gurus Blog

Where you can always find my latest Demos and YouTube Videos. You will find samples taken from my Training DVDs and also exclusive videos created specifically for my online audience.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Fixing palette and menu locations in Dreamweaver 8


Hi George:
I did something to dreamweaver and lost the side panel and properties director.
These things came up automatically. Also, when I did this, I could not expand the page to the side to see the files, css etc. Nor, Can I expand the file downwards.
Could you please let me know how to make this correction.

Try this. Go to the Window menu,
Scroll down towards the bottom
You will see Workspace Layout
Clicking on that will open up a flyout menu
Click on Designer in the flyout menu, that is the default for Dreamweaver
That should put everything back to the normal setting.
George